Our Core Values
- Authenticity: Discover destinations as they are intended to be seen
- Ethics: Support local communities, wildlife and the environment as you explore the world
- Knowledge: Rely on our epic expertise to help you create the perfect tailor-made tour
- Originality: Visit places, meet people and witness sights you never even knew existed
- Innovation: Take a new type of trip – combine adventure with a healthy dash of comfort!
What we do
We’re here to help you plan and jet off on your dream adventure. Our trips are crafted for first-time explorers, intrepid travellers and experienced adventurers who still marvel wide-eyed at new sights, smells and experiences. Plus, for those who prefer to take things slow – we have hand-picked a selection of exotic, lesser-known, spots to put your feet up and watch the world go by.
Based on a lifetime of globetrotting, we’ve compiled a huge range of trip ideas that you can search by theme, or by specific destination.
From river safaris, to humble homestays, to the bright lights of Hong Kong, our expert advisors will give you the knowledge and support you need to embark on an unforgettable trip.
We’re an inclusive bunch…
We love people of all ages, gender identities, races, nationalities and sexualities. We’re firm believers that everyone should get to explore the world free from judgement or embarrassment.
We understand, and embrace, the nuances of travel for different types of client. So, when we say we’ll do everything we can to make sure you have an unforgettable trip for all the right reasons, it’s a promise.
And, we’re all about those ethics…
Tourism can be a powerful force for good – it creates jobs, breaks down barriers and stereotypes and stimulates social change. But if not properly managed, tourism can have a detrimental impact on the local destination.
A Blank Canvas travel package will always be created in line with the principles defined by the Cape Town Declaration on Responsible Tourism, a belief in tourism that: –
- Minimises negative economic, environmental, and social impacts.
- Generates greater economic benefits for local people and enhances the well-being of host communities, improves working conditions and access to the industry.
- Involves local people in decisions that affect their lives and life chance.
- Makes positive contributions to the conservation of natural and cultural heritage and to the maintenance of the world’s diversity.
- Provides more enjoyable experiences for tourists through more meaningful connections with local people, and a greater understanding of local cultural, social and environmental issues.
- Is culturally sensitive, engendering respect between tourists and hosts, and builds local pride and confidence.
You’ll leave a Blank Canvas travel experience with a suitcase full of memories, and we’ll make sure local communities get the support and investment they deserve. Want some ideas to inspire your next trip? We’re always sharing our favourite new spots. Plan your next trip with Blank Canvas today.
Leave a few details and one of our expert advisors will be in touch to chat through your options.